Hey! I wanted to check in and see how things are going for you and your music.
I like to do this occasionally, as it gives me a better sense of what to create and work on next.
Obviously, 2020 has turned out kind of crazy. We live in a different world now. Much has changed due to Coronavirus lockdowns.
Further, 64% of UK musicians are thinking about quitting music. “Thinking” isn’t the same as “doing”, so the results of this remain to be seen.
But as someone who has made their livelihood on writing, curating, and creating tools and resources for musicians for many years now, I would love to know that what I’m creating is of value to you. I want to know that it’s making a difference.
I’m sensitive to your changing needs, and I think my recent publishing efforts even reflects this.
So, in this post, I wanted to ask a simple question:
What would you like me to make next?
I have several items that are at various stages of completion, including books, courses, and other training materials or programs. Some of it is even 95% done.
I can share that the main thing I’m working on right now is supplementing The Music Entrepreneur Code with additional complementary materials. After all, products often create their own problems. So, creating additional resources that solve those problems can make The Music Entrepreneur Code an even better tool for all involved.
But to make this simple, I’ll narrow our options down to four:
- Yes! I want The Music Entrepreneur Code and all the extras you’re creating around it.
- I’d rather read your next book – The Music Entrepreneur Identity or The New Music Industry 2.0.
- Didn’t you have a couple of courses in the works? I want to start consuming those now.
- I don’t care. I will consume anything you give me to consume.
I’ll embed the Twitter survey below, but don’t feel obligated to answer that way. You can call me, email me, message me, text me, connect with me on social media, or even leave a comment below, okay? Thanks!
What do you want me to create next?
— David Andrew Wiebe (@davidawiebe) October 12, 2020
- Eyvindur Karlsson Shares Why You Need to Write Songs Faster - May 31, 2022
- Alex Solano of Alex Pro Mix Shares About Dolby Atmos Mixing - May 19, 2022
- How Music Makes Money - May 18, 2022