Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you looking to sell your music online?
Looking for alternatives to Bandcamp, Nimbit, and Gumroad?
Not interested in setting up a custom Shopify eCommerce store or ClickFunnels sales funnel?
Then you’re in the right place at the right time, because in this blog post, we look at Sellfy.
What is Sellfy?
Sellfy is a simple eCommerce platform that’s been designed specifically with creators in mind.
Their claim to fame is that you can get your store up and running in five minutes. So, if you’re not tech savvy, or complexity just isn’t your thing, you’re bound to love Sellfy.
Here are more features you’re sure to embrace:
- Sell digital and physical goods as well as subscriptions – all from one place
- They recently added a print-on-demand merchandise feature
- Direct people to your store from social media (YouTube, Instagram, SoundCloud, etc.) or put “Buy Now” buttons on your website and integrate
- Built-in email marketing tools, discount codes, and upselling features help you sell more
- Over 32,000 creators have made money using Sellfy, and some have even made five-figures
How Does it Work?
There’s nothing to it!
Just set up your free 14-day trial, add your products, share your links, and start selling. Simply follow the prompts onscreen to get your store set up.
How Can Sellfy Benefit Me?
Here are several ways in which Sellfy can benefit you:
- Get your custom eCommerce store up and running fast
- Faster setup than most eCommerce platforms or funnel builders
- Maximize your revenue by selling merch and fan clubs (subscriptions)
- Direct buyers to your Sellfy store through social media, or on your website with “Buy Now” buttons
Start Your Free Trial
Click on this link to start your risk-free 14-day free trial of Sellfy. No credit card required.
After your 14-day free trial, you can upgrade to Starter at $19 per month, Business at $39 per month, or Premium at $89 month, depending on the plan that matches your needs.
Assuming you’re at least breaking even each month, there’s basically no cost!
You can also refer to our earlier post titled Alternative to Bandcamp, Nimbit & Gumroad?
You’ve got everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Setting yourself up with Sellfy is easy, and if it just doesn’t work for you, you can always cancel your account.
Selling your music, merch, and fan club could be just a click away. Making six-figures might be just a decision away. Will you make 2021 your year?
If you answered “yes,” go and set up your 14-day free trial with Sellfy now.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021