Are you looking for licensing and placement opportunities? How is multimedia changing, and how does that impact your outlook as an artist?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:31 – What is Artlist and what makes it unique?
- 05:58 – Where are things going with stock music?
- 09:01 – The intersection between multimedia and NFTs
- 09:49 – Can anyone join Artlist?
- 15:08 – A&R and a new kind of record label
- 17:16 – Revenue models for independent musicians
- 30:09 – What is Ori most excited about with current producing efforts?
- 32:47 – What was the last YouTube video Ori watched?
- 33:23 – What is Ori’s daily routine like?
- 34:28 – What are Ori’s favorite books?
- 35:38 – What is the greatest challenge Ori has overcome?
- 36:46 – What is the greatest victory Ori has experienced?
- 38:24 – Closing thoughts
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams
- Mixing with Your Mind by Michael Paul Stavrou
- The Unstarving Musician
The Unstarving Musician podcast, hosted by Robonzo, features interviews with independent music artists who share their experience and expertise on recording, touring, getting gigs, the creative process, marketing, and more. It’s a podcast intended to help independent music artists better understand the marketing, business and creative processes that empower us to do more of what we love – make music. Find it at UnstarvingMusician.com and wherever you get your favorite audio.
This has been episode 260 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
Upgrade to Members Only Audios for more exciting, exclusive training.