Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Onstage Success offers musicians the resources they need to succeed as live performers. If you want to be successful as a live performer consistently instead of just some of the time, you need to have a look at what they have to offer.
Onstage Success Is For You If
- You’ve wondered why some of your performances seem to connect with your audiences and others don’t.
- You want to do a better job of connecting with your audience at your gigs.
- You want to pursue a professional career as a live performer.
- You want to make more money at each show you play.
How Does It Work?
Onstage Success offers many resources for musicians.
Live music producer Tom Jackson has been coaching musicians on how to get more from their concerts for many years. I’ve put some of his suggestions to use, and was pleasantly surprised by the results.
Do you like to read? They’ve got a book (I’m looking at picking this up myself).
Do you like to listen? They’ve got CDs.
Do you like to watch? They’ve got DVDs.
I would encourage you to explore their resources for yourself and find what’s right for you. The Backstage Pass may very well be the best value, since it instantly gives you access to hundreds of articles, videos, and Q&As.
So, to get started, you’ll want to purchase a product or package that best suits your needs, and begin consuming it. Take it seriously, as you will get out of it what you put into it.
Why Use Onstage Success Resources
I’ve shared about live music production before – I even interviewed Kevin Pauls, who’s both a songwriter and Tom Jackson certified live music producer.
But I don’t claim to know it all. I’m more of a content marketing and mindset guy. Organizing and orchestrating your stage show is something you should learn from the best, and I believe Tom Jackson has got this niche cornered.
I will say this – his resources aren’t cheap. But if you’ve experienced the pain of putting together events:
- That no one attended.
- Where you didn’t make any money.
- Where you didn’t feel like you connected with a single member in the audience.
- Where you were giving your all, but the results didn’t reflect your effort.
Then you’ll want to have a look at these valuable resources.
Who Should Use Onstage Success Resources
Onstage Success is recommended for musicians who take their live performance career seriously. If you’re happy playing cafés and bars as a hobbyist, more power to you.
But if you’ve ever felt frustrated about your gigging efforts, you don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere, and you’d like to sell more merch, then it’s time to begin exploring the world of live music production.
You can get started through our affiliate link HERE.
Note: if you purchase through this link, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for buying through our link.
- Wolf (The Original Creative) Shares Why Digital Advertising is Critical for Artists Frustrated with Organic Reach - September 21, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021