Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you looking to earn an income in music? Do you keep tripping over obstacles on the way to getting what you want out of your career?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:29 – The “Free Money Course”
- 01:25 – Tackling the taboo subjects
- 01:57 – #1: Stop poo-pooing everything
- 05:48 – #2: Stop diminishing yourself and your capacity to take on new things
- 10:27 – #3: Give up the need to be right about everything
- 13:21 – Episode summary
- 14:26 – No matter what level you’re at, you can benefit from coaching
- 16:52 – Supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America
So, if you enjoyed this episode, I just wanted to let you know that between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our bundles, courses, or programs at Content Marketing Musician, designed specifically to help you get results in your music career, we’ll be giving 50% of the proceeds to the education of underprivileged children in South America. And even those of you who are telling me everything is going great; you can leave a donation to make a difference. Go to ContentMarketingMusician.com to browse our products or leave a donation.
This has been episode 244 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021
- What? Fusion Jazz? Of Course I Play Fusion Jazz! [GUITAR SHORT] - September 16, 2021