👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
We know it’s been a while, but we’ve got another Music Entrepreneur HQ exclusive for you.
And this one is short and sweet.
We recently had the opportunity to catch up with KatKwo, a medical professional who likes to cosplay and make music.
So, here is what she had to share with us:
1. Tell us about who you are and what you do.
Hi! My name is Kathleen and I’m currently a medical professional. I spend a lot of my time outside of work on my hobbies, which are cosplay and producing music.
2. How would you describe your music? What makes it stand out?
I would describe it as happy vibe music. Because I try to make music centered around a happy feeling, something that elicits positive emotions.I try to make music centered around a happy feeling, something that elicits positive emotions. Click To Tweet
3. What are your plans moving forward? What are you looking to achieve next?
I’m going to continue focusing on making new music and improving my production skills. I mainly use Reason and FL Studios, so I’m going to try and master those.
4. What is your biggest challenge as an artist? Do you have any ideas on how it could be solved?
I think finding the right inspiration sometimes can be difficult. If I try to force any sense of creativity it becomes a tedious process and I’m never really happy with the end result. For me the biggest challenge is capitalizing on the moments when inspiration strikes.For me the biggest challenge is capitalizing on the moments when inspiration strikes. Click To Tweet
5. How important are music sales for you? What’s one tactic you’ve tried that’s helped you sell more music than anything else?
I would love for it be a concern! Right now, I’m focused on trying to produce quality content I think my listeners will enjoy. I think incorporating my music into Tiktok has done the best so far regarding music sales.
Thanks for joining us
You can also leave a comment below.
- 261 – Finally Revealed… Our Plans for Music Entrepreneur HQ in 2022 - January 27, 2022
- 260 – The Future of Music & Multimedia – with Ori Winokur of Artlist - January 26, 2022
- 259 – Growth – with Robonzo of The Unstarving Musician - January 6, 2022