Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you tired of going broke as an artist? Do you keep running out of funds to be able to do the things you want to do in your music career?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:18 – Today’s guest is Justin Longo of MariNationMusic
- 00:35 – Why did Justin start MariNationMusic?
- 01:59 – What it’s like to be a music producer
- 03:22 – How does MariNation work?
- 05:45 – What would it look like to be financially free as an artist?
- 08:37 – Is investing a rich man’s game? Or can artists get involved too?
- 10:17 – Everyone manages their money differently – to each his own!
- 12:21 – Who is MariNation for?
- 14:00 – What about the coming economic meltdown?
- 19:26 – What’s the last YouTube video Justin watched?
- 20:46 – What is the greatest challenge Justin has overcome?
- 23:19 – How long was Justin stewing on the idea of MariNation?
- 27:53 – What is the greatest victory Justin has experienced?
- 28:46 – What books have helped Justin on his journey?
- 30:53 – Closing thoughts
If you’re looking to dive deeper into the world of finances and get of better sense of how to manage your money as an artist, I want to invite you to pick up a copy of my best-selling book, The Music Entrepreneur Code. Go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code to learn more.
This has been episode 243 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021
- What? Fusion Jazz? Of Course I Play Fusion Jazz! [GUITAR SHORT] - September 16, 2021