What if you could secure, distribute, and promote your music all from one, convenient place? What if you could spend more of your time doing what you love to do as a creator?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:35 – TuneGO – “record label in a box”
- 04:30 – Will TuneGO make record labels obsolete?
- 06:56 – What is the importance of metadata and what benefits does TuneGO offer?
- 09:35 – Who can benefit from TuneGO?
- 10:31 – How much does TuneGO cost?
- 12:27 – How will TuneGO scale with demand?
- 15:13 – Are NFTs viable for independent artists?
- 18:47 – Being true to yourself in music
- 25:19 – What’s the last YouTube video John watched?
- 26:08 – What’s John’s daily routine like?
- 28:17 – Are there any books that have helped John on his journey?
- 30:23 – What is the greatest challenge John has overcome?
- 33:57 – What is the greatest victory John has experienced?
- 35:09 – Concluding thoughts
So, if you enjoyed this episode, and you’re looking to put the right structures in place to ensure your success, I’d like to invite you to pick up a copy of The Music Entrepreneur Code, my best-selling guide on cracking the code on independent music career success. For in-depth insights into making your passion sustainable and profitable, go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code for your copy.
This has been episode 248 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.