Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Money comes in. Money goes out. Somehow, though, this all seems to happen automatically, without any input from you.
Money likes to circulate. Once you understand this, you can begin circulating it intentionally, such that you benefit from the actions you take.
In this guide, David shows you how to ensure your money gets distributed to the right categories.
- 00:00 – Introduction: Money likes to circulate
- 00:44 – Start with your income and subtract major expenses
- 01:54 – Identifying where to put your money
- 02:46 – Assigning values to different expense categories
- 03:47 – Tips for paying your bills
- 04:57 – Playing with numbers until you’re happy with them
- 05:46 – Make a difference
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021
- What? Fusion Jazz? Of Course I Play Fusion Jazz! [GUITAR SHORT] - September 16, 2021