Money comes in. Money goes out. Somehow, though, this all seems to happen automatically, without any input from you.
Money likes to circulate. Once you understand this, you can begin circulating it intentionally, such that you benefit from the actions you take.
In this guide, David shows you how to ensure your money gets distributed to the right categories.
- 00:00 – Introduction: Money likes to circulate
- 00:44 – Start with your income and subtract major expenses
- 01:54 – Identifying where to put your money
- 02:46 – Assigning values to different expense categories
- 03:47 – Tips for paying your bills
- 04:57 – Playing with numbers until you’re happy with them
- 05:46 – Make a difference
- Eyvindur Karlsson Shares Why You Need to Write Songs Faster - May 31, 2022
- Alex Solano of Alex Pro Mix Shares About Dolby Atmos Mixing - May 19, 2022
- How Music Makes Money - May 18, 2022