Creating an income in music isn’t that hard. But growing and scaling that income can be. And it’s easy to get stuck in a rut, not knowing what changes or tweaks to make to cause a breakthrough.
What’s the number one thing getting in the way of creating an income in music?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:37 – Are we going to be talking about “fear” today?
- 01:16 – Have you ever had these experiences (questions to ask yourself)?
- 02:46 – What do those experiences look like as applied to your music career?
- 04:20 – What is the real cause of your struggle?
- 06:19 – Why do we stop doing what’s working in our music career?
- 07:15 – What is the solution to this pain?
- 09:22 – What weekly habit could you adopt to make more income?
- 09:55 – Next powerful steps you can take
So, if you’re ready to stop doing what doesn’t work, if you want to start prioritizing the right things, if you want to stop getting lost in busywork or let discomfort get in the way of what you want out of your music career, I want to invite you to pick up a copy of my best-selling guide, The Music Entrepreneur Code. Go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code to get the special edition PDF eBook.
This has been episode 247 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.