Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
If you aren’t already an Elite Players: All Access Pass member, here’s what you missed out on this week:
- August applications have closed, but you can still view the landing page to learn more about the academy
- We added a Music Licensing School module to help you have breakthroughs in sync licensing and placements and two interviews were added!
- Another juicy, new member only audio was added to the Members Only Audios module
More updates to come next week (as promised)!
If You Aren’t an Elite Players: All Access Pass Member, Here’s What You Need to Know
Elite Players: All Access Pass is our premium online academy for musicians who want to get their music heard, grow their fan base, build their online presence, develop their social media following, earn more money from their music, succeed as a DIY artist, discover how the music biz works, find new collaborative partners, get their music licensed, thrive in the new music industry, and more.
Isn’t it time you became a member?
Keep an eye on the landing page for the next available opportunity to join Elite Players: All Access Pass.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021
- What? Fusion Jazz? Of Course I Play Fusion Jazz! [GUITAR SHORT] - September 16, 2021