Can a successful artistic career be boiled down to three key ingredients? If so, what would those ingredients be? What kind of cake could you bake with them?
In this episode of The New Music Industry podcast, David interviews Diane Foy, who offers an in-depth look into her Superfan Attraction Playbook.
- 00:40 – Today’s guest: Diane Foy
- 01:06 – Finding your authentic personal artistic brand
- 06:12 – It’s too easy to quit without a purpose
- 09:49 – Creating purpose driven content and finding your social media superfans
- 19:38 – Why you’ve got to keep posting
- 20:43 – Building your story repository
- 22:17 – How marketing is changing
- 26:28 – Getting media coverage
- 32:11 – 80% of the results for 10% of the cost
- 35:31 – Invest in coaching and mentorship
- 37:05 – Get Diane’s playbook for free
- 38:28 – Why do artists resist marketing?
- 44:40 – How does Diane go about getting invited to speak and share at various events?
- 51:18 – Multi-passionate
- 55:18 – What was the last YouTube video Diane watched?
- 56:40 – What is Diane’s daily routine like?
- 57:44 – What’s the greatest challenge Diane has overcome?
- 1:04:38 – What’s the greatest victory Diane has celebrated?
- 1:06:25 – What books have helped Diane on her journey?
- 1:09:03 – Closing thoughts
- Elite Players: Newsletter: The brand-new Elite: Players Newsletter is our first-ever print newsletter, and it’s like having a David Andrew Wiebe print seminar delivered to your door every single month. Click on the link to subscribe to the newsletter and learn more about the incredible bonuses that come with it.
- The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide: Get the official, definitive companion guide to The Music Entrepreneur Code covering, in clarity and detail, secrets to making it in the new music business.
- The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition: The latest edition of The Music Entrepreneur Code, now with more ninja. This book features my personal story of failure and success, case studies, examples, insights, and more. Get paid for your passion and impact more fans without wasting thousands of dollars and years of your life.