👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
What happens when all your plans fall apart because of circumstances unfolding in the world? What do you do next? What could you do?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:28 – Introducing Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing
- 00:58 – Why start a podcast?
- 03:43 – Launching and helping artists get exposure
- 05:19 – Wait, David wrote five books!?
- 07:01 – How did Music You’re Missing become successful?
- 07:46 – A level playing field for independent and signed artists
- 08:55 – Best tips for new podcasters
- 11:39 – Branding forms the foundation of your marketing efforts
- 13:03 – What is something surprising Brendan has recently learned?
- 16:16 – Is TikTok valuable for artists or podcasters?
- 17:28 – Brendan shares a few artists he thinks you should hear
- 21:04 – Is David always cool, calm, and collected when he’s interviewing others?
- 22:05 – What’s the next big step for Music You’re Missing?
- 24:40 – What’s the last YouTube video Brendan watched?
- 25:23 – What is Breandan’s daily routine like?
- 26:29 – What’s the greatest challenge Brendan has overcome?
- 28:31 – What’s the greatest victory Brendan has experienced?
- 30:22 – What books have helped Brendan on his journey?
- 31:18 – Brendan’s closing thoughts
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Music You’re Missing
- The New Music Industry by David Andrew Wiebe
- Stephen Day
- Harem Scarem
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
So, if you enjoyed this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I want to invite you to pick up a copy of The Music Entrepreneur Code. If you’re struggling to adapt in pandemic times, this book will help point you in the right direction. Get your copy at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code.
This has been episode 250 of The New Music Industry Podcast. Wow, now we’re really starting to feel like a senior podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.