Are you wondering how you can be happy, healthy, and successful in the fast-paced, high-stress, non-stop nature of the music industry?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:22 – Ariane Paras from Olympia Coaching
- 00:34 – What led Ariane to the point of starting Olympia Coaching?
- 04:45 – Spiritual awakening
- 05:30 – Personal development in the music industry
- 07:58 – Where does one start if they’re looking to enjoy their music careers more?
- 14:13 – How would you describe pivoting and how should one go about the process?
- 18:38 – Are there early signs that you should pivot?
- 20:56 – What does self-actualization and contribution mean and what does it look like?
- 26:33 – What are the main mindset blocks that get in the way of artistic success?
- 33:05 – Getting over perfectionism
- 39:00 – Movement will undo karma
- 41:03 – What is the last YouTube video Ariane watched?
- 42:24 – What’s Ariane’s daily routine like?
- 43:36 – Are there any books that have helped Ariane on your journey?
- 45:38 – Transforming your relationship to money
- 47:09 – Final thoughts
- 49:17 – First-Time Coaching Special
So, if you enjoyed this episode, and you’re ready to tap into the power of personal coaching, go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Special. Whether you’re feeling frustrated in your career, need guidance, or require a helpful outside perspective, the best way to leap forward in your music career is with a coach who’s invested in your success. So, head on over to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Special to claim your personalized coaching session now.
This has been episode 238 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Eyvindur Karlsson Shares Why You Need to Write Songs Faster - May 31, 2022
- Alex Solano of Alex Pro Mix Shares About Dolby Atmos Mixing - May 19, 2022
- How Music Makes Money - May 18, 2022