Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you wondering how you can be happy, healthy, and successful in the fast-paced, high-stress, non-stop nature of the music industry?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:22 – Ariane Paras from Olympia Coaching
- 00:34 – What led Ariane to the point of starting Olympia Coaching?
- 04:45 – Spiritual awakening
- 05:30 – Personal development in the music industry
- 07:58 – Where does one start if they’re looking to enjoy their music careers more?
- 14:13 – How would you describe pivoting and how should one go about the process?
- 18:38 – Are there early signs that you should pivot?
- 20:56 – What does self-actualization and contribution mean and what does it look like?
- 26:33 – What are the main mindset blocks that get in the way of artistic success?
- 33:05 – Getting over perfectionism
- 39:00 – Movement will undo karma
- 41:03 – What is the last YouTube video Ariane watched?
- 42:24 – What’s Ariane’s daily routine like?
- 43:36 – Are there any books that have helped Ariane on your journey?
- 45:38 – Transforming your relationship to money
- 47:09 – Final thoughts
- 49:17 – First-Time Coaching Special
So, if you enjoyed this episode, and you’re ready to tap into the power of personal coaching, go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Special. Whether you’re feeling frustrated in your career, need guidance, or require a helpful outside perspective, the best way to leap forward in your music career is with a coach who’s invested in your success. So, head on over to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Special to claim your personalized coaching session now.
This has been episode 238 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021