There are many forms of pain, whether physical or emotional. What if there were tools and products that could help you live pain-free?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:29 – Amos Bracewell makes his return to the podcast!
- 01:36 – What has Amos been up to since August?
- 06:18 – Amos’ story: From pain to freedom
- 10:41 – What David Andrew got out of The Gold Within program
- 12:21 – The purpose of Knockout Originals: The 3 R’s
- 15:02 – Why Amos bundled up The Gold Within and Knockout Originals
- 20:51 – We’re not meant to stay in pain
- 22:12 – David Andrew’s transition
- 23:21 – Closing thoughts(
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 240 – Manifest Your Music Career Dreams
- Knockout Originals
- The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition by David Andrew Wiebe
So, if you’re ready to crank your amps up to 11 and embark upon your Budokan journey, the 2022 Edition of The Music Entrepreneur Code is ready. Of course, I’m groovy enough to have set up a short link for you. You can go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code2022 – that’s the numbers 2 – 0 – 2 – 2, to get your Kindle or paperback.
This has been episode 257 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
Upgrade to Members Only Audios for more exciting, exclusive training.