SubmitHub is one of the music industry’s leading platforms for connecting musicians with bloggers, Spotify playlists, influencers, YouTubers, radio stations, labels, and more. It’s our favorite service of its kind!
But if there’s one thing you can count on, it’s change. Whether it’s updates to the SubmitHub platform, or new competitors in the market, the industry has been evolving since we last talked with Jason.
And in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, founder of SubmitHub and Indie Shuffle Jason Grishkoff shares how he’s been making SubmitHub even better for all users.
- 00:44 – Return guest, Jason Grishkoff
- 02:09 – How has Jason been doing post-pandemic?
- 03:05 – SubmitHub’s “night” mode
- 05:52 – SubmitHub’s growth
- 08:54 – SubmitHub competitors
- 15:03 – No more music premiers
- 18:14 – Adjustments to influencer prices
- 26:50 – The “choose for me” button
- 32:09 – The 2022 wish list and the marketplace
- 41:26 – Spotify data
- 45:58 – What else is Jason excited about?
- Elite Players: Newsletter: The brand-new Elite: Players Newsletter is our first-ever print newsletter, and it’s like having a David Andrew Wiebe print seminar delivered to your door every single month. Click on the link to subscribe to the newsletter and learn more about the incredible bonuses that come with it.
- The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide: Get the official, definitive companion guide to The Music Entrepreneur Code covering, in clarity and detail, secrets to making it in the new music business.
- The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition: The latest edition of The Music Entrepreneur Code, now with more ninja. This book features my personal story of failure and success, case studies, examples, insights, and more. Get paid for your passion and impact more fans without wasting thousands of dollars and years of your life.