What would it look like to start a new podcast? How do you market your music effectively? What are the most important tools you could be taking advantage of in 2022?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:35 – Robonzo returns
- 01:46 – Robonzo’s new podcast startup program
- 09:56 – The importance of segmenting your audience
- 12:16 – Is it too late to get into the podcast game?
- 18:00 – Robonzo’s latest singles
- 22:12 – How has Robonzo been holding up during the pandemic?
- 27:07 – What was Robonzo’s approach to writing lyrics?
- 28:35 – What are the most important music marketing lessons Robonzo learned?
- 31:05 – Leveraging your successes
- 32:06 – What roadblocks has Robonzo worked on overcoming?
- 34:46 – Robonzo’s tool / tech stack – the essentials
- 37:25 – What is Robonzo most excited about?
- 40:04 – Closing thoughts
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Unstarving Musician
- Episode 164 – How to be Happy & Profitable Live Performer
- Podcast Startup
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy Review
- The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition by David Andrew Wiebe
Did you pick up your copy of The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition yet? If you got the original edition, then I understand why you might not be rushing over to Amazon to grab this, but there are some new things in there, especially on the opportunity side that make it quite compelling. And if you don’t already have a copy, well, this is the definitive version of The Music Entrepreneur Code. Think of it this way – you would be supporting the podcast with your purchase. So, go to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/Code2022 to pick up your copy.
I hope you’ve been enjoying the holiday season, and I want to wish you a Happy New Year!
This has been episode 259 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
Upgrade to Members Only Audios for more exciting, exclusive training.