Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
What have you learned this past year? How are you applying it to your music career? What difference is it making for you? Have you gotten any breakthrough results?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:29 – Let’s talk about The Music Entrepreneur Code!
- 01:14 – It’s time to get out your pen and notebook
- 03:52 – An exercise in discovery – questions to ask yourself
- 07:25 – Closing thoughts – here’s your call to action
So, if you enjoyed this episode, and you don’t already have your copy of The Music Entrepreneur Code, I want to invite you to get yours today at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/BuyCode. My books are high value and easy to read and are worth considerably more than we’re asking. Honestly, if I consider the time that went into it, and the value and experience packed into it, I’m basically giving my books away. So, get your copy at MusicEntreprneurHQ.com/BuyCode and come ready with a pen and notebook in hand for the next episode.
This has been episode 246 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Music Industry News for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- 286 – Don’t Panic - March 17, 2023
- Extreme’s New Single, “Rise” Makes Waves - March 16, 2023