Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you struggling to get people to check out your content? Do you feel like no matter what you do, you just can’t seem to build up your following?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:31 – The content hustle and organic reach
- 03:33 – Organic reach is still platform dependent
- 05:46 – How to create powerful content that reaches a larger audience
- 08:46 – Podcasting is an outlier
- 11:10 – An organic video distribution strategy that still works (but it takes work!)
- 13:00 – If you have an established brand, organic reach is still on your side
- 14:28 – Dream 100 as a possible solution
- 17:11 – Advertising as a possible solution
- 18:37 – The #1 mistake in all of marketing
- 20:13 – Episode summary
- 20:39 – Final thoughts
So, if you enjoyed this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, you may have identified a need. Digital marketing is changing fast and trying to keep up with new developments and best practices is frankly dizzying. That’s why I created the Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians course. It offers a simple, step-by-step system to establishing a solid online base so you can get the results you’re looking for online. Simply go to ContentMarketingMusician.com and click on the Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians banner to learn more.
This has been episode 245 of The New Music Industry. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021