Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
You may have noticed that I’ve been publishing fewer podcast episodes as of late.
So, what’s been going on in my world? What’s been happening?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:31 – David’s unspoken promise
- 02:27 – David’s June break
- 03:12 – Intensive leadership and management program
- 09:30 – New music business membership – team, impact, and contribution
- 11:15 – Blogging daily for a year
- 12:46 – Working vacation in Calgary
- 13:24 – Catching up with writing work
- 13:48 – A summary of what David has been up to
- 14:26 – Music Entrepreneur HQ on social media – new visual content
- 15:52 – Creatives ask “what about me?
- 17:26 – Interviews to come
- 17:45 – Composing music
- 18:10 – Final thoughts
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021
- What? Fusion Jazz? Of Course I Play Fusion Jazz! [GUITAR SHORT] - September 16, 2021