How do you take care of your health and fitness as a musician? How do you make sure you’re always performing at your best?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:23 – Health and fitness expert Yannick Tinguely
- 04:21 – Injuries you can sustain as a musician
- 07:08 – Getting into shape as a musician
- 09:37 – What sort of results have you gotten for yourself?
- 12:25 – Tips for making your performance better
- 18:26 – The iceberg diagram
- 18:52 – Adrenal fatigue and anxiety
- 19:58 – Best protein to consume as a musician
- 23:18 – Listening to your body
- 25:54 – A musician’s recovery routine
- 29:06 – Tips for maintaining balance
- 32:25 – Good health and fitness advice for musicians
- 37:36 – Overworking yourself
- 39:44 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 43:31 – Next steps to improve their fitness and health
- 46:34 – Final thoughts
- 47:17 – Exciting new magazine
Are you feeling pumped up yet? Then why not get pumped up some more? I just published the first issue of our first digital magazine called The Renegade Musician, and right now it’s pay what you want. This offer only lasts until the end of March, so if you’re ready, head on over to gum.co/RenegadeMusician to claim your copy. That’s gum dot c-o slash Renegade Musician.
This has been episode 227 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- 275 – Do You Need to be Famous to Make it in Music? - September 15, 2022
- 274 – Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing by Robert Skrob Review - September 8, 2022
- We Started a New YouTube Channel - September 6, 2022