Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Have you ever thought about leaving your day job to pursue your passion? What are you willing to do to create the life you love through music?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at this episode in The New Music Industry Podcast.
- 00:27 – Jonathan Barwick of Fierce Deity
- 02:24 – Investing in yourself and your career
- 03:56 – Heartbreak and breakthrough
- 07:04 – Playing major supporting spots that went nowhere
- 12:43 – Taking chances in life
- 17:45 – How did Jonathon’s perspective change over the years?
- 23:43 – The parallels between education and the music industry
- 25:39 – Sex, drugs, and rock and roll
- 26:50 – Fierce Deity
- 33:03 – Passion and success
- 37:16 – Traveling and appreciating life
- 40:55 – Arriving at the starting line of your life passed 30
- 43:11 – Security blanket
- 44:46 – Jonathon’s vision and music production
- 53:44 – The way people use smartphones and social media
- 57:44 – Closing thoughts
Did you enjoy this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast? Well, there’s a lot more where this came from. And you don’t want to miss out on another episode, right? Then take a moment to head on over to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/join to get on the email list. While there, you can download the guide that interests you most from the eBook library, alright? So, take a second and head on over to MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/join to get your free guide and join the email list.
This has been episode 222 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021