Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
What if you could turn your love of music into a career? What if working with your favorite artists and bands was just a project away?
That’s what we’re looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast where I chat with professional marketing consultant Michael Brandvold.
- 00:28 – Every day is Monday with Michael Brandvold
- 01:54 – Michael shares his epic story
- 22:21 – KISS School of Marketing
- 25:49 – Branding in music
- 28:37 – Music Biz Weekly and what Michael has learned from podcasting
- 36:29 – Michael’s perspective on prioritization and productivity
- 38:32 – Embracing the music business
- 40:37 – Michael on the importance of pivoting
- 45:07 – Has Michael created the life he loves through music?
- 48:34 – Having a front row mentality
- 50:18 – What’s the last YouTube video Michael watched?
- 51:11 – What is Michael’s daily routine like?
- 55:19 – What is the greatest challenge Michael has overcome?
- 57:49 – The greatest victory Michael has experienced
- 1:00:21 – Messages of encouragement
- 1:01:25 – Michael’s recommended resources
- 1:03:10 – Taking inspiration from parallel industries
- 1:03:50 – Closing thoughts
Are you ready to begin creating the life you love through music? Check out our new eBook library at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/join to grab your free guide and get the latest updates regarding new blog posts, podcast episodes, and videos. I look forward to connecting with you.
This has been episode 215 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Wolf (The Original Creative) Shares Why Digital Advertising is Critical for Artists Frustrated with Organic Reach - September 21, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021