What if you could turn your love of music into a career? What if working with your favorite artists and bands was just a project away?
That’s what we’re looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast where I chat with professional marketing consultant Michael Brandvold.
- 00:28 – Every day is Monday with Michael Brandvold
- 01:54 – Michael shares his epic story
- 22:21 – KISS School of Marketing
- 25:49 – Branding in music
- 28:37 – Music Biz Weekly and what Michael has learned from podcasting
- 36:29 – Michael’s perspective on prioritization and productivity
- 38:32 – Embracing the music business
- 40:37 – Michael on the importance of pivoting
- 45:07 – Has Michael created the life he loves through music?
- 48:34 – Having a front row mentality
- 50:18 – What’s the last YouTube video Michael watched?
- 51:11 – What is Michael’s daily routine like?
- 55:19 – What is the greatest challenge Michael has overcome?
- 57:49 – The greatest victory Michael has experienced
- 1:00:21 – Messages of encouragement
- 1:01:25 – Michael’s recommended resources
- 1:03:10 – Taking inspiration from parallel industries
- 1:03:50 – Closing thoughts
Are you ready to begin creating the life you love through music? Check out our new eBook library at MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com/join to grab your free guide and get the latest updates regarding new blog posts, podcast episodes, and videos. I look forward to connecting with you.
This has been episode 215 of The New Music Industry Podcast. I’m David Andrew Wiebe, and I look forward to seeing you on the stages of the world.
- Eyvindur Karlsson Shares Why You Need to Write Songs Faster - May 31, 2022
- Alex Solano of Alex Pro Mix Shares About Dolby Atmos Mixing - May 19, 2022
- How Music Makes Money - May 18, 2022