Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you interested in landing more sync licensing opportunities in your music career? Did you know you could make six-figures at it without any kind of notoriety or fame? Are you sincere in your desire to create the life you love through music?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast.
Get in Touch with Adam:
Adam’s private music club has some of the top producers, artists, songwriters, and executives all mentoring, collaborating, networking on major projects. Only serious, talented musicians need apply.
- 00:36 – Welcome Adam McInnis to the show
- 04:47 – Adam’s accidental introduction to music
- 15:18 – How can sync licensing transform an artist’s career?
- 23:37 – Publishing daily and following Dream 100
- 32:30 – The value of learning many teachers
- 34:53 – What music library or licensing companies should you use?
- 38:51 – How Adam runs five companies simultaneously
- 45:55 – Music writing formula
- 50:31 – The 4-Hour Workweek and lifestyle design
- 52:13 – Conscious living
- 54:55 – Is Adam creating the life he loves through music?
- 1:02:47 – Chasing the shiny object
- 1:05:26 – Giving, not just taking
- 1:10:30 – Caring for others
- 1:19:00 – Experiences are what you perceive them to be
- 1:22:17 – The last YouTube video Adam watched
- 1:22:29 – The greatest perspective Adam has been given
- 1:24:20 – The greatest victory Adam has experienced
- 1:25:27 – Adam’s recommended documentaries and resources
- 1:31:37 – Closing thoughts
- Wolf (The Original Creative) Shares Why Digital Advertising is Critical for Artists Frustrated with Organic Reach - September 21, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – September 17, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- 245 – Is Organic Reach Dead? - September 16, 2021