Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
It’s taken me a while, but I’m finally getting to something I know you’ve been waiting for me to get to – social media in 2020, 2021, and beyond!
It’s laughable how little has changed (beyond maybe esthetic) since a year, two years, or even three years ago (especially for us here at the HQ).
So, in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I take a bit of a different approach, and share author Joe Pulizzi’s five tips with you, and expand on them (video below). Enjoy!
- 00:41 – The evolving identity of Music Entrepreneur HQ
- 03:22 – This is essential to creating the life of your dreams through music
- 03:57 – Best social media strategies for 2021
- 04:26 – Tip #1: Narrow your focus
- 06:09 – Tip #2: Be clear on your message, your audience, and your niche
- 07:16 – Tip #3: Be helpful and interesting
- 08:30 – Tip #4: Create an ownership strategy
- 09:14 – Tip #5: Be consistent
- 09:41 – Key takeaways/action steps
- 10:54 – News and updates
- 11:26 – Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- 11:35 – Get a hold of David
- 11:44 – Your weekly action plan
Transcription:Your content tilt is your unique identity in the world, how you stand out from others in your space. Click To Tweet
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- Music Industry News for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- 286 – Don’t Panic - March 17, 2023
- Extreme’s New Single, “Rise” Makes Waves - March 16, 2023