Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Eager to live the life of your dreams through music? Can’t wait to experience the freedom that’s available?
To get there, we’ve got to build a foundation and take care of the practical side of things.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I help you figure out your revenue streams, so that you can travel more, live the laptop lifestyle, or create more options for yourself.
- 00:35 – The Music Entrepreneur Identity
- 01:34 – A record of David’s growth
- 02:47 – Do you like “what’s new this week?”
- 03:09 – Designing your life through music
- 04:00 – One of the keys to living a life of freedom
- 04:53 – David’s artistic brain
- 05:30 – The importance of focusing on high impact actions
- 06:00 – Marrying business with music
- 06:31 – #1: Make the leap from career to business
- 07:57 – #2: Take responsibility
- 11:05 – #3: Take more risks
- 12:39 – #4: Identify your revenue streams
- 15:17 – You can action these items!
- 16:12 – Go back and listen to episode 135
- 16:47 – News and updates
- 19:14 – Listener comments
- 19:23 – Get in touch with David
- 19:32 – Final thoughts
Transcription:There’s a difference between a career and a business. A business is the upgraded version of a career. It does mean more responsibility. But because you take on all the risks, the rewards are also greater. Click To Tweet
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021