Have you ever had a project, like a new music release, fail on you? What did you do next? How did you feel when it happened?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I look at the three options available to you at this critical stage of your career.
- 00:27 – Comedic tribute to the 80s music project
- 00:59 – Squeezing the best out of yourself
- 01:28 – Furnace operation
- 01:46 – What do you do when a project doesn’t go exactly as expected?
- 01:54 – Something virtually every musician has experienced
- 03:45 – What do you do next?
- 04:24 – What is pivoting?
- 05:42 – An example of pivoting?
- 06:23 – The disconnect
- 07:43 – The origin story of Music Entrepreneur HQ
- 08:41 – The conclusion David came to
- 09:38 – The new brand
- 09:59 – What is Music Entrepreneur HQ?
Many people never pivot or reposition themselves to see things from a new perspective. Click To Tweet