Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Have you ever had a project, like a new music release, fail on you? What did you do next? How did you feel when it happened?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I look at the three options available to you at this critical stage of your career.
- 00:27 – Comedic tribute to the 80s music project
- 00:59 – Squeezing the best out of yourself
- 01:28 – Furnace operation
- 01:46 – What do you do when a project doesn’t go exactly as expected?
- 01:54 – Something virtually every musician has experienced
- 03:45 – What do you do next?
- 04:24 – What is pivoting?
- 05:42 – An example of pivoting?
- 06:23 – The disconnect
- 07:43 – The origin story of Music Entrepreneur HQ
- 08:41 – The conclusion David came to
- 09:38 – The new brand
- 09:59 – What is Music Entrepreneur HQ?
Many people never pivot or reposition themselves to see things from a new perspective. Click To Tweet
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021