Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Do you feel like there isn’t enough hour in a day? Or enough day in a week?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share what you will discover when you go beyond productivity and time management.
- 00:27 – Berry picking and getting too much sun
- 00:40 – The coursework David’s been taking on
- 01:09 – Spirit Searcher, Vol. 1
- 02:13 – David’s tribute to the 80s music project
- 02:41 – The launch of the new 60-day program
- 03:00 – “Hey – this needs to be an article!”
- 03:52 – An important message about time management
- 04:14 – The downfall of aimless productivity
- 04:46 – What you really want
- 05:08 – It’s not about the number of hours in a day you’re working
- 06:12 – Never be down on yourself
- 06:53 – News at the HQ
- 07:34 – Spread the love
- 07:43 – Get in touch with David
- 07:55 – Get your free weekly action plan
Transcription:Never be down on yourself for overworking. Never be down on yourself for underworking. Click To Tweet It’s not about how much time you’re at your desk because sometimes you can feel energized working more, and sometimes you can feel devitalized working less. Click To Tweet
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021