Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Do your eyes glaze over when you hear terms like “data” in relation to music careers? The truth of the matter is that actionable insights might be one of the most exciting developments in recent history.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I pass the mic with Beatchain founder Ben Mendoza, who shares the story behind the platform, how it came to be, and how it can be used to help you build your fan base and monetize your music.
- 00:45 – What’s new this week?
- 02:27 – A tool you should be using as a musician
- 03:03 – The advantages of being a tech company
- 04:25 – What struggles do artists have today?
- 06:33 – The right tools
- 10:48 – How Beatchain came about
- 20:46 – Leveling the playing field with actionable data
- 32:59 – Shiny object syndrome (you can’t polish a turd)
- 36:11 – What’s the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 38:24 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 40:27 – Closing thoughts
- 41:57 – Three takeaways from the interview
- 44:32 – News and updates
- 45:29 – Listener comments
- 46:30 – Get in touch with David
The old rules don't apply anymore. DIY artists and creators can be successful if they have the right tools to help them along their journey. Click To Tweet
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021