Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Ever wondered why I’m not a manager? You’re not the only one.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I get into why I’m not a manager, share about the path I’m on, and what function I serve in the music business.
This really should have been done a long time ago.
- 00:32 – Returning to Abbotsford
- 01:14 – A couple times David’s been asked to do something specific in music
- 02:44 – Why is David not a talent manager?
- 03:46 – Some crazy guy from Edmonton who couldn’t string two sentences together
- 04:42 – Another artist from Calgary who wanted to work with David
- 05:42 – The economics have got to make sense
- 08:33 – Every 90 days we come out with a new offer
- 10:25 – The value creation cycle
- 14:45 – Upside down content marketing
- 17:26 – Random James Allen quote
- 18:17 – Reach out to David quickly and easily
- 18:37 – Call to action for Rock Stars (you!)
We can all come up with excuses instead of living the life we choose. Click To Tweet
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021