Ever wondered why I’m not a manager? You’re not the only one.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I get into why I’m not a manager, share about the path I’m on, and what function I serve in the music business.
This really should have been done a long time ago.
- 00:32 – Returning to Abbotsford
- 01:14 – A couple times David’s been asked to do something specific in music
- 02:44 – Why is David not a talent manager?
- 03:46 – Some crazy guy from Edmonton who couldn’t string two sentences together
- 04:42 – Another artist from Calgary who wanted to work with David
- 05:42 – The economics have got to make sense
- 08:33 – Every 90 days we come out with a new offer
- 10:25 – The value creation cycle
- 14:45 – Upside down content marketing
- 17:26 – Random James Allen quote
- 18:17 – Reach out to David quickly and easily
- 18:37 – Call to action for Rock Stars (you!)
We can all come up with excuses instead of living the life we choose. Click To Tweet
- 239 – Podcast Update with David Andrew Wiebe - July 30, 2021
- 238 – Happy, Healthy, and Successful in Music – with Ariane Paras of Olympia Coaching - July 15, 2021
- 237 – Music Streaming, Copyright & NFTs – with Steven Gagliano - May 25, 2021