Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Have you ever wanted to get hooked up with a booking agent? Curious how agencies have been navigating lock-down?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I pass the mic with Jack Forman of BiCoastal Productions. We have a great discussion about the future of live events, when artist are ready to work with booking agents, pursuing one’s passion and more.
- 00:34 – What’s new in David’s world
- 02:31 – What’s going to happen to live events?
- 03:43 – Glass half full
- 05:08 – Working from home as a booking agent
- 06:21 – The growth of live streaming
- 07:43 – Will live events be changing for good?
- 09:38 – How do artists get to work with booking agencies?
- 12:04 – Passionate about music
- 13:41 – The grind
- 15:52 – Not all artists are ready for a booking agent?
- 17:21 – Hope is not a strategy?
- 18:43 – The connection between perseverance and passion
- 20:02 – Trying to find the magic cure
- 21:53 – The greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 23:45 – Empathy and empowerment
- 25:32 – The greatest victory you’ve experienced?
- 26:30 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 29:03 – Anything else?
- 29:43 – Three takeaways for this episode
- 30:58 – What’s new at the HQ?
- 33:12 – Listener comments
- 34:11 – The Music Entrepreneur Code
The adversity of the artist is part of what makes every great artist. You won't find anybody out there who's successful that just fell into it. Click To Tweet
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021
- Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner Review - October 19, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021