Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
So, I got to thinking… Have I ever actually introduced myself on the podcast? Do you even know who I am? This has been on my mind for a while.
Even though we’re nearly 200 episodes in, in this episode of the podcast, I share a little bit about my past, who I am, what I enjoy and what I’m up to in life.
This episode also features HQ news and updates as well as listener comments.
- 00:31 – What’s new this week in David’s “exciting” world
- 00:51 – Income taxes
- 01:17 – Reflection and planning
- 01:32 – Building systems
- 02:59 – The promise of the podcast
- 04:25 – Today’s topic – long overdue
- 06:37 – Hi, I’m David Andrew Wiebe
- 10:49 – News and updates
- 11:14 – Listener comments
- 11:50 – Struggling?
People talk about working smarter, not harder. But unless you know how, you're going to end up working harder anyway. Click To Tweet
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 297 – How to Build a Magnetic Reputation as a Musician - June 2, 2023
- 296 – Investing in Yourself to Grow Your Music Career - May 26, 2023
- Moog 70th Anniversary & The Return of the Minimoog Model D - May 23, 2023