Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
So, I got to thinking… Have I ever actually introduced myself on the podcast? Do you even know who I am? This has been on my mind for a while.
Even though we’re nearly 200 episodes in, in this episode of the podcast, I share a little bit about my past, who I am, what I enjoy and what I’m up to in life.
This episode also features HQ news and updates as well as listener comments.
- 00:31 – What’s new this week in David’s “exciting” world
- 00:51 – Income taxes
- 01:17 – Reflection and planning
- 01:32 – Building systems
- 02:59 – The promise of the podcast
- 04:25 – Today’s topic – long overdue
- 06:37 – Hi, I’m David Andrew Wiebe
- 10:49 – News and updates
- 11:14 – Listener comments
- 11:50 – Struggling?
People talk about working smarter, not harder. But unless you know how, you're going to end up working harder anyway. Click To Tweet
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021
- Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner Review - October 19, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021