Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Email marketing is devastatingly effective. But if you’ve struggled with getting the kind of response you want or need from your subscribers, you’re not alone.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to Cheryl B. Engelhardt of In The Key Of Success. Her expertise includes email marketing and branding, topics we cover in detail to help you make the most of your email campaigns.
Cheryl also shares the incredible story behind her latest release, LUMINARY.
- 00:18 – Little black clouds
- 02:15 – Getting out of your own way
- 05:16 – The story behind Cheryl’s latest release
- 08:53 – How to stay on-brand with your music
- 12:26 – Why build an email list and what to send your fans
- 14:28 – Email deliverability and open rates
- 19:15 – What’s working in email marketing?
- 21:47 – Why should musicians invest in coaching?
- 23:11 – How people think about you (and how that can change)
- 24:14 – What David’s coach helped him accomplish
- 24:46 – What have you learned about selling courses?
- 27:22 – Is social media worth it?
- 28:21 – What is your daily routine like?
- 31:59 – What is the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 36:32 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced?
- 38:53 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 43:00 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
- 43:40 – Closing thoughts
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021