Email marketing is devastatingly effective. But if you’ve struggled with getting the kind of response you want or need from your subscribers, you’re not alone.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to Cheryl B. Engelhardt of In The Key Of Success. Her expertise includes email marketing and branding, topics we cover in detail to help you make the most of your email campaigns.
Cheryl also shares the incredible story behind her latest release, LUMINARY.
- 00:18 – Little black clouds
- 02:15 – Getting out of your own way
- 05:16 – The story behind Cheryl’s latest release
- 08:53 – How to stay on-brand with your music
- 12:26 – Why build an email list and what to send your fans
- 14:28 – Email deliverability and open rates
- 19:15 – What’s working in email marketing?
- 21:47 – Why should musicians invest in coaching?
- 23:11 – How people think about you (and how that can change)
- 24:14 – What David’s coach helped him accomplish
- 24:46 – What have you learned about selling courses?
- 27:22 – Is social media worth it?
- 28:21 – What is your daily routine like?
- 31:59 – What is the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 36:32 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced?
- 38:53 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 43:00 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
- 43:40 – Closing thoughts
- 275 – Do You Need to be Famous to Make it in Music? - September 15, 2022
- 274 – Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing by Robert Skrob Review - September 8, 2022
- We Started a New YouTube Channel - September 6, 2022