Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
If there’s more content than ever, doesn’t it mean engagement numbers should also be going up? Is it possible that data isn’t matching up with reality?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I talk to Stefan Schulz of Bitfury Surround. As we look to the future of a blockchain-powered music industry, we consider how this will change royalty collection and a variety of other areas.
- 00:18 – How have you been holding up during the pandemic?
- 02:01 – What are some of the unique challenges streaming poses when it comes to royalty collection?
- 08:00 – Red tape and bureaucracy
- 11:28 – More content should mean more engagement
- 21:43 – What does blockchain technology make possible?
- 30:07 – New opportunities for monetization
- 35:33 – What are some of the greatest challenges you’ve overcome?
- 40:10 – What are some of the greatest victories you’ve experienced?
- 43:09 – Is there anything else I should have asked?
- 43:38 – Final thoughts
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021
- Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner Review - October 19, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021