Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Have you been enjoying the podcast? What have you learned so far? Are you interested in offering your support for the show?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share several things you can do to support the growth of the podcast.
- 00:18 – A different kind of episode
- 01:48 – There’s more we can do
- 04:43 – The New Music Industry sub brand
- 06:02 – How to support a podcast
- 08:50 – Follow us on social media
- 11:17 – Share your favorite episodes with your friends
- 12:25 – Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- 14:43 – Comment on the show notes
- 16:26 – You can interview me for your blog, podcast or YouTube channel
- 17:53 – Donate on PayPal
- 18:26 – Become a Patreon contributor
- 19:53 – Buy my books
- 23:26 – Final thoughts
Welcome to another episode of The New Music Industry Podcast. The show that covers how to adapt, grow, and thrive in the information age as a musician. Navigating the many challenges that are coming your way.
Today I wanted to do something a little bit different. And I hope you understand my heart in this. I’m not trying to be super self-promotional. But I felt for a variety of reasons, this is an important episode for me to do.
And some of you aren’t going to listen. That’s totally okay. The podcast is like a buffet. You take the episodes you want to listen to, and you exclude the ones you don’t want to.
I already know many people that do this very thing. The say, “I love your solo episodes. I don’t really care for interviews.” And I’m guessing there are people who are probably on the opposite end of the spectrum.
So, don’t worry. I’m still going to do all of it. Still going to do interviews. Still going to do solo episodes.
[More to come]
Important Links to Support the Podcast:
- 287 – You’re the CEO of Your Own Music Career – with Emily White - March 24, 2023
- Music Industry News for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- 286 – Don’t Panic - March 17, 2023