Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
What is the state of the live event industry amid COVID-19? How are tech companies coping in these times of seismic change?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Ed Vincent of Festival Pass, who shares about his new platform and journey as a serial entrepreneur.
- 00:18 – How are tech companies responding to the current crisis?
- 07:02 – When do you think things will go back to normal?
- 09:44 – Rosy predictions for the future of live events
- 14:14 – How to get more people out to your gigs
- 18:33 – What is the greatest failure you’ve overcome as an entrepreneur?
- 21:26 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 22:59 – The joy is in the process
- 23:29 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 26:18 – Closing words