Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, we continue our conversation, touching on everything from the project cycle and making the music you want to make, to gear and listener behavior in the digital age.
- 00:18 – The project cycle
- 13:05 – Making the music you want to make
- 20:34 – Gear talk
- 25:12 – Analog vs. digital debate
- 26:00 – Consumer/listener behavior in the digital age
- 29:10 – Rough takes, demos, stems
- 31:43 – Closing thoughts