Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
It’s a little-known fact that I used to be a co-host of Inside Home Recording towards the end of its lifespan. But I do remember that experience fondly.
In this episode, I catch up with long-time host of IHR Dave Chick (of Hatched Productions), who has been working as a composer and sound designer for the last 12 years.
Our conversation jumps around from taking a circuitous route in life and podcasting to our tastes in music, building business connections and more. This is part one in a two-part series.
Of course, for the budding composer, we get into that side of things too!
- 00:00 – Capturing quality audio
- 01:45 – Welcome to Inside Home Recording?
- 05:48 – Taking a circuitous route in life
- 11:30 – 10 years in podcasting
- 13:25 – The realities of music streaming
- 20:06 – Sound design and composition
- 22:12 – Dave and Dave have a similar taste in music
- 26:07 – Building connections and working with clients
- 31:23 – Burnout in music
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021
- Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner Review - October 19, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021