Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Is social media helping you grow your fan base? What can you expect in terms of return on investment (ROI)?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share how and why my attitude around social media has shifted, and what I think is the key to digital marketing success.
- 00:18 – The king of internet music marketing
- 00:43 – Shifting away from social media
- 01:24 – The addicting nature of social media
- 03:21 – How my thinking shifted
- 08:11 – Lessons from independent music campaigns
- 12:45 – “Old fart marketing”
- 14:46 – Automating your social media marketing
- 16:31 – 80/20 your marketing
- 17:53 – The importance of building your website on WordPress
- 19:30 – Where do you put your focus?
How Joe Pulizzi Ranks Subscribers & Followers
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- Music Industry News for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- 286 – Don’t Panic - March 17, 2023
- Extreme’s New Single, “Rise” Makes Waves - March 16, 2023