Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Is social media helping you grow your fan base? What can you expect in terms of return on investment (ROI)?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share how and why my attitude around social media has shifted, and what I think is the key to digital marketing success.
- 00:18 – The king of internet music marketing
- 00:43 – Shifting away from social media
- 01:24 – The addicting nature of social media
- 03:21 – How my thinking shifted
- 08:11 – Lessons from independent music campaigns
- 12:45 – “Old fart marketing”
- 14:46 – Automating your social media marketing
- 16:31 – 80/20 your marketing
- 17:53 – The importance of building your website on WordPress
- 19:30 – Where do you put your focus?
How Joe Pulizzi Ranks Subscribers & Followers
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021