Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you looking for a way to promote your live shows? Do you wish you could reach more people and encourage more ticket sales?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I pass the mic with Managing Partner of Bandsintown, Fabrice Sergent, who shares valuable insights into live performance as well as entrepreneurship.
- 00:34 – What is Bandsintown?
- 01:44 – How and why was Bandsintown created?
- 03:10 – It’s a great platform for independent artists too
- 03:48 – Will live performance continue to be the most profitable sector of the music industry?
- 05:39 – Live performance and the struggle of being independent
- 05:54 – The greatest myth of all
- 08:18 – Creating an experience for your fans
- 10:51 – It doesn’t happen by accident!
- 12:48 – Talent, perseverance and hard work favors luck
- 13:06 – The importance of keeping your fans engaged
- 13:41 – Bandsintown’s new functionality
- 17:08 – Utilizing data well to have a successful career
- 19:14 – Charts on Bandsintown
- 21:32 – Hypebot acquisition
- 22:57 – What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
- 25:43 – Loneliness in entrepreneurship
- 26:31 – What are the greatest victories you’ve had as an entrepreneur?
- 28:04 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 29:22 – Building a thriving live music community
- 30:06 – On loneliness
- Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones Review - October 26, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 22, 2021 - October 22, 2021
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021