Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Are you getting enough rest? Do you constantly feel tired and exhausted?
The music industry is a hardworking industry, and it can place many demands on someone with big ambitions.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share the mic with wellness coach, artist and songwriter Katie Zaccardi, who shares valuable tips on changing your attitude towards hustling and grinding, implementing a self-care routine, managing your time and more.
- 00:34 – Who is Katie Zaccardi?
- 03:37 – Changing our attitudes towards hustling and grinding
- 07:42 – Focusing on the right things
- 11:09 – How to implement a self-care routine and eliminate burnout
- 19:47 – How can we make the most of our free time?
- 22:43 – How can we manage our time?
- 28:50 – How to deal with procrastination
- 31:38 – Automate, eliminate, delegate
- 32:49 – Katie’s anxiety journey
- 41:09 – What are the biggest challenges you’ve overcome?
- 43:51 – What are the most significant victories you’ve experienced?
- 44:41 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 46:35 – Listen to your gut and ask for help
- 47:35 – Being in action
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021