Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Are you getting enough rest? Do you constantly feel tired and exhausted?
The music industry is a hardworking industry, and it can place many demands on someone with big ambitions.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I share the mic with wellness coach, artist and songwriter Katie Zaccardi, who shares valuable tips on changing your attitude towards hustling and grinding, implementing a self-care routine, managing your time and more.
- 00:34 – Who is Katie Zaccardi?
- 03:37 – Changing our attitudes towards hustling and grinding
- 07:42 – Focusing on the right things
- 11:09 – How to implement a self-care routine and eliminate burnout
- 19:47 – How can we make the most of our free time?
- 22:43 – How can we manage our time?
- 28:50 – How to deal with procrastination
- 31:38 – Automate, eliminate, delegate
- 32:49 – Katie’s anxiety journey
- 41:09 – What are the biggest challenges you’ve overcome?
- 43:51 – What are the most significant victories you’ve experienced?
- 44:41 – Are there any books that have helped you on your journey?
- 46:35 – Listen to your gut and ask for help
- 47:35 – Being in action
Latest posts by David Andrew Wiebe (see all)
- 297 – How to Build a Magnetic Reputation as a Musician - June 2, 2023
- 296 – Investing in Yourself to Grow Your Music Career - May 26, 2023
- Moog 70th Anniversary & The Return of the Minimoog Model D - May 23, 2023