Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Have you ever thought about using your musical talents in support of business?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, Tommy Zee shares his story, how he ended up becoming a producer and how to determine whether you’re living a fulfilling life.
- 00:34 – A quick note about today’s episode
- 00:57 – The many revenue streams available to musicians
- 02:32 – Making a difference in the lives of the people you’re serving
- 05:16 – What kept David going when he wanted to quit
- 06:37 – Is my life working?
- 10:13 – Simplifying music entrepreneurship
- 11:04 – Serving your clients in the studio
- 11:59 – There’s a difference between being an artist and an artisan
- 16:05 – The marriage between the artists and the funder
- 19:48 – Doing business in the music business
- 23:32 – The inordinate fixation on streaming platforms and Spotify
- 24:37 – Pricing your offers the right way
- 33:42 – The difference between a funnel and a chocolate wheel
- 35:38 – If you stay in your insanity long enough, you’ll have a breakthrough
- 42:22 – Using buzzwords in business
- 43:56 – Living a life you love
- 49:12 – Embracing a new chapter in your life
- 53:09 – Special offer for The New Music Industry Podcast listeners
- 57:04 – The products you create can transform
- 1:00:45 – Consume a course and become an expert
- 1:02:34 – Creating a human to human connection
- 1:02:58 – The Music Entrepreneur Code