Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
It has long been touted that remote studio collaboration is easier and more convenient than ever. But is it true?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Ameen Abdulla, Founder and CEO of Soundwhale. Soundwhale brings audio collaboration to a whole new level.
- 00:34 – Introductions
- 00:44 – Share your story with us
- 10:15 – Starting a movement
- 12:41 – Remote studio collaboration
- 22:12 – Losing clients to poor remote collaboration tech
- 27:03 – Soundwhale doesn’t use the Cloud?
- 29:38 – Beta launch?
- 31:14 – What is the greatest challenge you’ve overcome?
- 33:34 – What is the greatest victory you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 35:57 – Are there any books or other resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 38:01 – The importance of relaxation
- 41:25 – Wrap up
- 41:46 – The Music Entrepreneur Code
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021