Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
What inspires you to write? Do you feel like you’re able to write authentically, from the heart?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Miami-based singer-songwriter Judah Holiday and deep dive into his process.
- 00:34 – Is Judah Holiday your real name?
- 01:50 – What is the story behind your single, “Good Life”?
- 07:34 – The connection between writers and Adderall
- 08:34 – What is it that keeps you going when you feel like you’ve hit bottom?
- 10:19 – What inspired you to put pen to paper at 14?
- 15:02 – Counting to 10 in Japanese
- 16:31 – Turning difficult life moments in to catchy, uplifting songs
- 18:56 – The importance of giving voice to unexpressed feelings
- 22:57 – Today’s pop music and authentic expression
- 28:03 – How do you create a connection with your audience through your music?
- 31:16 – What is the music business algorithm?
- 33:56 – What’s next for Judah?
- 35:02 – Are there any books or resources that have helped you on your journey?
- 35:58 – Wrap up
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021