Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Social media can be a massive distraction. But if used correctly, it’s a tool that can help you work smarter instead of just harder.
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, Monica Strut answers some of the most common questions you’re likely to have about social media and how to make the most of your online presence.
- 00:18 – Who is Monica Strut?
- 00:57 – Social media reset
- 01:51 – How to fail on YouTube
- 03:16 – Consistency on social media
- 04:50 – How important is Instagram?
- 06:48 – Maintaining brand consistency on social media
- 07:49 – Using your personal profiles to promote your music
- 10:45 – How often can you post to social media?
- 11:38 – How important is social media for musicians?
- 15:40 – Working smarter not harder
- 16:40 – Why did you start your business as an artist coach?
- 20:55 – The issue with traditional business plan
- 21:48 – Is it overwhelming to offer a lot of different services?
- 27:55 – What’s the biggest challenge you’ve experienced in your business?
- 29:13 – What has been your biggest victory?
- 30:07 – Overcoming mental blocks
- 31:34 – Are there any books that have had an impact on you?
- 34:15 – Wrap up
- 250 – Launching a Podcast in Pandemic Times – with Brendan Jeannetti of Music You’re Missing - October 21, 2021
- Roadie 2 Automatic Guitar Tuner Review - October 19, 2021
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021