Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
There are a lot of social networks out there. And, there are some clear favorites among musicians, such as Instagram, YouTube and SoundCloud. But what about LinkedIn? Could it be used to enhance your music promotion and networking efforts?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, guest Vik Rajan of phoneBlogger.net shares how you can use LinkedIn to advance your career.
- 00:14 – Introduction
- 00:40 – Why LinkedIn?
- 03:14 – Video engagement and native video on LinkedIn
- 05:19 – Professionalism and posting on LinkedIn
- 07:42 – LinkedIn Publisher
- 12:03 – What are some other advantages of using LinkedIn as a musician or music entrepreneur?
- 18:09 – On LinkedIn, your personal profile is your resume
- 18:59 – How much time does it take to maintain a presence on LinkedIn?
- 21:07 – What’s annoying on LinkedIn?
- 24:28 – LinkedIn groups
- 25:03 – How do you become a thought leader or influencer on LinkedIn?
- 28:19 – Networking on LinkedIn
- 30:13 – LinkedIn was acquired by Microsoft a couple of years ago
- 32:24 – LinkedIn may not be for everybody, but it’s worth exploring
- 33:24 – Final thoughts
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021