Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
“Influencer marketing” is a bit of a buzzword these days. But how does it apply to the music industry? Can a musician take advantage of influencer marketing to grow awareness for their music?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I chat with Johnny Vieira, CEO & Founder of TribeFluence, and he explains why influencer marketing represents a significant opportunity for musicians.
Get in Touch with Johnny:
Johnny has graciously offered to speak with anyone who’s interested in taking advantage of influencer marketer to grow their career. You can get in touch with him at:
- (310) 691-4487
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:22 – How did you come to launch a tech company?
- 02:07 – What are some of the most challenging aspects of building a music career in the digital age?
- 03:16 – How does TribeFluence help musicians?
- 05:16 – How did the idea for TribeFluence come about?
- 09:10 – How do you define influencer marketing?
- 11:12 – How has influencer marketing evolved over time?
- 13:11 – Why should musicians focus on working with microinfluencers?
- 15:29 – Are there certain products that benefit more from influencer marketing?
- 17:30 – What are the best platforms for influencer marketing?
- 19:15 – What makes TribeFluence stand out from other tools?
- 20:57 – What’s the best advice you’d give to a musician utilizing your platform?
- 22:32 – What’s the biggest challenge you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 24:32 – What are the greatest victories you’ve experienced as an entrepreneur?
- 25:50 – Are there any books that have impacted you on your journey?
- 28:22 – Closing remarks
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021