Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
What is your purpose? What were you meant to accomplish in your lifetime? Are you living life to your fullest?
In this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I interview Jules Schroeder of Unconventional Life. She shares how she came to understand her purpose in this world, how she encourages others to live a life of passion, what we can do to find a platform for our message, and much more.
- 00:14 – Introductions
- 00:25 – How would you describe what you do?
- 02:08 – Multipotentialites and the traditional model of success
- 04:10 – Creating a connection through passion
- 06:16 – Near death experience
- 10:24 – Spiritual experiences and living life to the fullest
- 15:05 – What does music entrepreneurship mean to you?
- 20:04 – Being unreasonable
- 21:46 – The unconventional life is becoming the conventional life
- 26:37 – What is your number one tip for building a podcast audience?
- 30:28 – How do you find a platform for your message?
- 35:43 – Are there any books you recommend?
- 37:11 – Closing thoughts
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read - October 14, 2021
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO - October 8, 2021